The perfect hourglass figure is the pinnacle of beauty for women, making body contouring a popular cosmetic procedure. Now, body contouring is one of the most practiced surgical procedures in the United States, with breast augmentation and liposuction taking the top two spots. Another popular procedure is gluteal sculpting and shaping, also referred to as the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery.
What Is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
The newest surgical technique for body contouring is the Brazilian Butt Lift. Also called a butt enhancement procedure, the Brazilian Butt Lift got its more popular name because of the seemingly natural glutes sported by Brazilian women. The Brazilian Butt Lift is one of the best ways women can sculpt the curves and proportions of their body.
The Brazilian Butt Lift uses your own body fat to create a more attractive, yet natural look. The surgeon simply grafts unwanted fat from the thighs, hips or abdominal area onto the butt, creating the desired shape with natural fat. Women who undergo buttock augmentation can be confident in their bodies and take pride in their new shape.
There are four basic shapes of buttocks:
- “A” Shape: This is the optimal gluteal shape for most women, forming a gentle "S" shape with the curve of the back and hip. Most butt enhancement procedures seek to achieve this look.
- Round Shape: This shape of the buttock is becoming increasingly popular for butt augmentation procedures, forming a more pronounced "S" shape at the back and hip by increasing the volume of the buttocks.
- “V” Shape: This shape is the least cosmetically attractive of the buttock shapes, with the bottom of the buttocks being narrower than the top of the buttocks.
- Rectangular: Rectangular buttocks indicate a muscular look and tend to be preferred by men rather than women.
The Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
The Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is a different surgery, combining liposuction with fat transfer techniques to add to the appearance of the glutes using the natural tissue. This procedure comes with the additional benefit of using liposuction to modify your trouble areas while using a safe injection material to minimize complications.
In short, the Brazilian Butt lift is the best procedure for Masterpiece Aesthetics & Surgical Arts clients looking for a more natural buttock augmentation, as well as a contoured midsection.
The Brazilian Butt Lift procedure works as follows:
- Buttock Design: Before starting the procedure, the patient meets with their surgeon to discuss the patient’s desired gluteal shape and size. Dr. Troell can help patients with this process by offering posterior and side view photographs as examples of what can be achieved with the procedure. This allows the patient and Dr. Troell to know exactly what to expect from the procedure.
- Anesthesia: On the day of the surgery, the patient must undergo anesthesia to prepare for the procedure. Oral sedation combined with mild intravenous sedation is the most common form of anesthesia used to maximize the safety and comfort of the patient. If desired, the patient can also request general anesthesia for complete unconsciousness, though this is riskier and more costly for the patient.
- Fat Harvesting and Processing: Once the patient is anesthetized, the surgeon harvests the fat to be used for the procedure. Using ultrasound or VASER liposuction, the surgeon collects the most vivacious fat cells, then processes the fat collected. The fat is separated by gravity to select the best combination of cells to maximize fat cell survival. This helps minimize swelling and speeds up the recovery process.
- Shaping: The surgeon uses the harvested and processed fat from the liposuction to shape and frame the gluteus and surrounding area. Most of the shape and appearance of the buttocks has to do with the appearance of adjacent body areas, including the flank, inner thigh, outer thigh and abdomen. Liposuction of the lower back, for example, creates the swoop of the lower back, while liposuction of the thighs helps to accent the shape of the buttocks.
Masterpiece Aesthetics & Surgical Arts recommends this butt lift procedure because it uses a patient’s own body fat for augmentation, resulting in a more comfortable, more natural-looking derriere. Just like a sculptor manipulating clay to create a masterwork, we want to help you shape your body into the masterpiece you deserve.
Get a Brazilian Butt Lift
If an hourglass look with a pronounced butt and slimmer waist is what you want to achieve, then Dr. Troell’s Brazilian Butt Lift surgery in Orange County, CA is exactly what you’re looking for. Who better to help you with the procedure than a doctor who has performed dozens of live surgical workshops on the subject?
Dr. Troell and his experienced staff are happy to discuss Brazilian Butt Lift procedures with you and answer your questions. Please feel free to call us at Beauty By Design in Corona Del Mar/Newport Beach, CA (949) 220-0532.
Click here for your free private consultation or appointment.
Testimonial - Katerina (Body Fat Grafting, Brazilian Butt Lift)
Who's a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
If a more pronounced buttock area with a slimmer and shapelier waistline is your desire then the Brazilian Butt Lift is specifically the persuader for you. This procedure is ideal for patients who are looking to improve the size and shape of their derriere.
Brazilian Butt Lift Results
Dr. Troell and his staff are happy to discuss Gluteal Sculpting (Brazilian Butt Lift) procedures with you and answer your questions. Please feel free to call us at Beauty By Design in Corona Del Mar/Newport Beach, CA (949) 220-0532.
Beauty By Design Corona Del Mar
|Monday||9:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM - 8:00 PM|