Dr. Robert Troell, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Beauty By Design
Are you looking for a way to enhance your facial appearance or reshape your chin to improve your looks? A small or retrognathic chin significantly impacts on the facial harmony. The balance from the forehead, midface, nose and chin are crucial to optimal aesthetics.
Dr Troell is considered an expert by his peers. He gave the presentation on Chin Implant Surgery at Implantech's course teaching surgeons the techniques of body and face implant surgery during the biannual surgical cadaver course in Las Vegas.
Chin Implants and Cosmetic Chin Enhancement can improve your appearance by re-establishing the proper proportions and creating the harmonious balance between the chin and the rest of your face. Most patients choose an implant technique for the ease or the procedure and recovery and less potential complications.
Benefits of Chin Implant Enhancement:
- Improve your looks by re-establishing the proper and harmonious relationship of your lower jaw and chin with the remainder of your face.
- Chin augmentation enhances the appearance of your nose, especially if your nose is larger than you prefer.
- Experience increased self-esteem and self-confidence with a new appearance that gets you noticed.
Chin Implants Irvine
Chin Enhancement or Chin Augmentation Options:
Dr. Troell offers a number of cutting edge chin enhancement options to achieve your desired appearance, which include: 1. bone on-lay grafts 2. silastic chin implants 3. sliding your front part of your lower jaw forward, known as a "sliding genioplasty". To ensure the proper size implant, a number of safe guards are used:
1. lateral cephalometric Xray to get an estimate of size within 1 mm
2. 3D imaging of your face to get your input on the amount of enhancement to optimize your appearance.
3. intra-operative templates to place on the chin before choosing the exact implant size. A number of types of anterior mandible osteotomies have been developed to strengthen your chin’s appearance and mandibular line.
Why Choose Dr. Troell for your Chin Implant Procedure?
Dr Troell performs much more facial implant procedures than the average cosmetic or plastic surgeon. He is a recognized expert in chin and cheek enhancements and has published several book chapters and scientific manuscripts regarding anterior mandibular osteotomies.
Chin Implant Surgery Anesthesia:
Most patient's can be treated with oral sedation and oral analgesics only supplemented with sensory nerve blocks to the mental nerves and local anesthesia to the implant area of placement. Alternatively, the procedure can be performed under general anesthesia. The procedure takes about 3o minutes with minimal intra-operative and post-operative discomfort with rapid recovery.
Contact Dr. Troell’s Office for Your Free Consultation
Dr. Troell and his staff are happy to discuss the Chin Enhancement procedure with you and answer your questions. Please feel free to call us at Beauty By Design in Irvine, CA (949) 220-0532. [wpseo_map width="750" height="400" zoom="-1" map_style="roadmap" scrollable="1" draggable="1" show_route="1" show_state="1" show_country="1" show_url="1"] [wpseo_address show_state="1" show_country="1" show_phone="1" show_phone_2="0" show_fax="0" show_email="0" show_url="0" show_logo="0"]